Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Filmography Of SRK

  • Prices Shown After The Movies Is The Nett Income  Of  that Movie In *INDIA*
  • "✓ "Shows Success " x " Shows The Flops , Guest Appearance Movies Are Not Considered.
  • In India Success Of Movies Are Catagoriged Into 6 Types-: Flop<Average<Hit<Super Hit<Blockbuster<All Time Blockbuster .
  • SRK's 1st All time Blockbuster Movie DDLJ Has A Record Of WORLD's Heighest Running Movie (850 Weeks) .

 H i t  / F l o p   L i s t


Fauji (TV Serial) (1988)
Circus (TV Serial) (1989)

✓Deewana (1992) (Super Hit) 20.5 Crores
x  Dil Aashna Hai (1992) (Flop) 53 Lakhs
✓Chamatkar (1992) (Hit) 1 Crore
x  King Uncle (1992)(Flop) 61 Lakhs
✓Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman (1992)(Hit) 10.2 Crores
✓Maya Memsaab (1992)(Above Average) 49 Lakhs

✓Baazigar (1993) (Super Hit) 22.5 Crores
✓Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993) (Super Hit) 7.7 Crores
✓Darr (1993) (Super Hit) 10.78 Crores

✓Karan Arjun (1994) (Blockbuster) 56.4 Crores

x  Anjaam (1993)(Flop) 9.7 Crores
✓Ram Jaane (1995) (Hit) 14.1 Crores
x Jamaana Deewana (1995)(Flop) 3.5 Crores
✓Trimurti (1995) (Average) 9.1 Crores
x Guddu (1995) (Flop) 2.2 Crore
x Chaahat (1996) (Flop) 7.2 Crores

✓Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ) (1995) (All Time Blockbuster) 94.2 Crores

x Oh Darling Yeh Hai India (1995)(Flop) 2.6 Crores
x English Babu Desi Mem (1996) (Flop) 3.4 Crores
✓Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) (BlockBuster)  42.3 Crores
✓Yes Boss (1997)(Super Hit) 16.6 Crores
✓Koyla (1997)(Hit) 13.6 Crores
✓Pardes (1997)(Super Hit) 26.4 Crores
x  Duplicate (1998)(Flop) 6.6 Crores
✓Dil Se (1998)(Average) 9.3 Crores

✓Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1999) (All  Time  Blockbuster) 59.1 Crores

✓Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (1999)( Average) 9.4 Crores
✓Baadshah (1999)(Above Average) 15.8 Crores
✓Mohabbatein (2000) (Super Hit) 33.1 Crores
x  One 2 Ka 4 (2001)(Flop) 6.9 Crores
✓Josh (2000)(Hit) 20.12 Crores
SRK In DON 2
x Asoka (2001)(Flop) 10.3 Crores

✓Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001) (Block Buster) 51.1 Crores
✓Devdas (2002) (Super Hit) 36.8 Crores
✓Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam(2002) (Hit) 14.1 Crores
✓Chalte Chalte (2003) (Super Hit) 20 Crores
✓Kal Ho Na Ho(2003) (Super Hit) 39 Crores
x Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke (2004) (Flop) 1.5 Crores

✓Main Hoon Na (2004) (Super Hit) 37 Crores
✓Veer-Zaara (2004) (Block Buster) 42.5 Crores
✓Swades(2004) (Hit) 19.2Crores
x Paheli (2005) (Flop) 5.2 Crores

✓Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2005) (Hit) 45.75 Crores
✓Don (2006) (Hit) 51.23 Crores
✓Chak De India  (2007) (Block Buster) 67.28 Crores
✓Om Shanti Om (2008) (Block Buster) 79.29 Crores
✓Rab ne Bana Di Jodi (2009) (Block Buster) 86.78 Crores
✓My Name Is Khan(2010) (Superhit) 73 Crore
✓Ra.One (2011) (Average) 127crore (118 cr in Hindi+9 cr In Telugu/Tamil)
✓Don 2 (2011) (Superhit) (108cr in Hindi+3 cr in Telugu/Tamil)
✓Jab Tak Hai Jaan(2012) (Blockbuster) (123.12 cr)

TOTAL
  • 2 All Time Blockbuster
  • 8  Block Busters
  • 13  Superhits
  • 8 Hits           
  • 7 Averages
  • 13 Flops
Success Analysis

Total Movies =51
✓Success =38
x Fail =13
Success Rate= 74.51%

Upcoming Movies

Chennai Express (June 2013)
Happy New Year (Diwali 2013)
ABC (2014)



9 comments:

  1. I like the valuablе info уοu provіde fοг yοur articles.
    I ωill bоοkmark youг weblog аnd test
    аgain heгe гegularly. I am relаtively
    surе I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Visit my web site; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everуonе loves what уοu
    guуѕ aгe usually up too. Thiѕ
    sοгt of clever ωоrκ and
    coverage! Kеep uр thе supeгb wοrks guys
    I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    Visit my weblog: silk'n senѕepil rеviеw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wе stumbled оver here coming from a differеnt web
    aԁdreѕs and thought I may аs well check things out.
    I like what I ѕee so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out youг
    ωeb page for a second time.

    Here iѕ my ωеb-site ... v2 Cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to all, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to visit this web site, it contains priceless Information.

    Have a look at my web page: Www.neworleansbio.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ѕomeone esѕеntially lend a hаnd
    to maκе signifіcantly posts I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual submit incredible. Wonderful activity!

    Also visit my web site ... www.wikiteste.Com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hеllο, I enјoy reaԁing all of your
    агtіcle. Ι liκe to write а little comment to ѕupport you.


    My web-site: Http://1Spanishcompany.Co.Uk/Wiki/Index.Php?Title=Make_Huge_Financial_Cost_Savings_And_V2_Ecig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing free mp3 songs online are becoming famous among music lovers because it saves your time and money also.

    ______________

    Listen Free Mp3 Songs | Play Bollywood Songs

    ReplyDelete

If You Don't Have Any Account Among This Items , Select "Anonymous" for Posting Comment. Thank You.