Wednesday 31 October 2012

SRK is happy to sport tri-colour


They say time and tide wait for none, and recently, at a Swiss luxury watch event actor Shah Rukh Khan, who was in the capital to unveil a limited-edition watch, put in a brief appearance and made a quick exit. Racer Armaan Ebrahim accompanied the actor, and they both played a quick round of car racing video game as part of the promotional activity.
However, Shah Rukh Khan, who is very witty and media-friendly, somehow looked uncomfortable and skipped all the personal and professional questions after the watch unveiling ceremony.
Talking about his association with the brand, he mentioned, “I have been associated with Tag Heuer for over a decade now and I think they are my best employers. Every time they call me here, they give me a nice suit and a new watch.”
SRK1.JPG
The King Khan also cracked a few jokes and said, “They have also made me play elephant polo — which was difficult and awkward; and I also got a chance to play polo for one of the promotional activities, where I nearly hit the cameraman with the stick.”
Talking about the newly launched India-inspired watch, SRK mentioned, “I like this watch a lot as it is chunky and one can wear it on formal as well as casual occasions. I also like the Indian tri-colour in the dial and that’s something special for me as an Indian. I think anything which is created with feelings is excellent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Don't Have Any Account Among This Items , Select "Anonymous" for Posting Comment. Thank You.