Friday 2 November 2012

SRK plans a simple birthday, says big parties are embarrassing



Q.Any birthday memory that is special to you?
I don’t even remember what I did last year. I think I was in the middle of promoting Ra.One then. And the year before that, I was shooting for Don in Austria, doing the scene where I take my mask off. Suddenly, there were over 1000 people from Austria, Germany, Russia with big placards saying Happy Birthday. It was quite touching as we thought people were standing around just to watch the shooting. They had lots of cakes and banners.

Shah Rukh Khan with wife Gauri and kids
Q.What has been the best gift you have received on your birthday?

I have got some really nice gifts and all gifts from my family are special. I love it when I get books from my friends. One friend gave me a fantastic laptop, another a makeup box for work, which my make-up guy carries now. It looks cool. I like gifts —whatever they are.
Do you cut cakes?
I cut all the cakes brought by the media but I am too old to be cutting cakes. Anyway, I don’t like eating desserts at all.

Who is the first one to wish you?
My daughter usually is the first as she’s very particular and proper. She gets a card and everything.  

1 comment:

If You Don't Have Any Account Among This Items , Select "Anonymous" for Posting Comment. Thank You.