Friday 27 July 2012

Shah Rukh Khan gaga over ‘Dark Knight’ Batman

Mumbai: As Christian Bale’s ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ readies to hit the Indian big screen tomorrow, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan couldn’t stop raving about his favourite superhero - Batman. Bale returns as the cape crusader in this conclusive trilogy of master craftsman Christopher Nolan.

So awestruck is SRK with Batman that during a chat show, the actor said, “If it doesn’t sound strange, I would marry him if I got a chance! I love Batman. Batman is so cool because, see, it’s a boy fantasy. He’s a playboy in the day, he’s got really cool cars, he’s handsome, lots of money, he’s got a mansion, he’s got girls, really cool suits, he’s got underground caves with machines that you don’t understand and a wonderful valet who looks even more sophisticated than him at times.”
Shah Rukh Khan gaga over ‘Dark Knight’ Batman
SRK further adds, “Batman’s got a sidekick who is too colourful for my liking but really pretty girls and even the bad girls like Catwoman… they like him.... So he’s got a signal — zoop! His name comes down and says, ‘I have to go’ and he’s got a utility belt. He’s really cool and he’s human.

“There’s nothing in this world that compares to Batman. I have a lot of things I have to achieve if I want to be Batman and the playboy image. Yes, I think to me there is nothing greater than Batman, honestly. I would do this interview wearing a Batman costume”, said SRK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Don't Have Any Account Among This Items , Select "Anonymous" for Posting Comment. Thank You.